Day 1 Schedule – Friday, Nov. 18th
|9:15 a.m.||Is there an App for That? Programming and Producing Events in a Web 2.0 World*|
|10:45 a.m.||Integrating On-Line Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media into Public Events and Programs*|
|12:15 p.m.||Lunch Break|
|1:00 p.m.||Friendraising: Using Web 2.0 and Grass Roots Concepts to Develop Connections to Your Communities*|
|2:30 p.m.||There IS an App for That! A Web 2.0 Panel with Industry Leaders*|
*Please note: 0.01 CEU credits available for each asterisked session. (CEU’s Pending)
Sessions will be jointly instructed by our featured panelists and special guest presenters, including:
- Florence L. May, President, TRS: The Registration System
- George Bounacos, Chief Operating Officer, Silver Beacon Marketing
- Marvin “Coach” Powell, CEO, Coach Powell Training & Development and Chairman, Centreville Community Foundation
- Barry Feil, President & CEO, Celebrate Fairfax, Inc.
- Paul Laughter, eTix
- Meagan Butkus, Managing Director, Celebrate Fairfax, Inc.
For information on Day 2, please click here.